Singapore Malaysia Package 4 Nights 5 Days Tour Itinerary
The Journey will start from Chennai to Singapore
Arrive Singapore airport Meet our local representative and transfer to hotel after fresh up proceed to City Tour (Includes - An Orientation tour that begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at Merlion Park for great Views of Marina Bay and a Picture taking opportunity with the Merlion, a Mythological creature that is part Lion and Part Fish.
Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhists –Taoist temples, before driving past 1Chinatown to watch craftsmen at work at a Local Handicraft Center. Our Final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices
Evening: Night Safari with Tram Ride The Worlds First Night Safari set in 40 hectares of Secondary Jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon-glow lighting.
Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your Tram, which takes you through the East and West loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent
21.30 hours - Dinner at Indian Restaurant, overnight at hotel, Singapore.
0730 hours - Breakfast at the hotel
0900 hours: Jurong Bird Park, located on 20 hectares of lush greenery within Singapore’s Model industrial Estate, is home to over 8000 birds of more than 600 Species. Take a ride on the air- conditioned Panaorail for a panoramic view of the Park and into a tropical world of jungle mists at the waterfall Aviary. Enjoy the spectacular Penguin Exhibit with an Underwater-viewing gallery and do not miss the All-star Bird Show, reputed as world Class. 1200 hours : Checkout the hotel.
After lunch 15.30 Hours - Sentosa Island with under water world The Island of Peace and Tranquility is just minutes away by Scenic Cable Car Ride from Mount Faber. At Images of Singapore you will embark on a journey to experience the colorful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, re-told through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects. At Under Water World you will be taken on a “voyage to the bottom of the Sea”. Its 80-metre transparent acrylic tunnel allows you to view over 2500 sea creatures in close proximity. Head for Musical Fountain and be enthralled by this state-of-the –art dramatic display of lasers and computer graphics, Water jets and fiery flames. Private Chartered transportation between attractions will make your visit more comfortable
19.00 hours - Dinner at Indian Restaurant,20.00 hours - Transfer to Tuas Link 2 (Singapore – Malaysia border) 2100 hours - Pickup from Tuas link 2 to hotel. Overnight at hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
07.30 Hours – Breakfast at hotel
09.00 hours: Leave for local sightseeing. Visits King’s Palace, National Monument, National Mosque and Independence Square. Lunch at local Restaurant. After lunch, transfer to Genting Highland. Overnight at hotel, Genting Highlands.
Breakfast at hotel. Then, enjoy at Outdoor Theme park. Lunch at local Restaurant. After lunch, proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute visits, BATU CAVES / KLCC Tower. Dinner at local Restaurant and Back To Chennai
* 01 nights’ accommodation at Singapore..
* 02 night’s accommodation at Kuala Lumpur.
* 01 night accommodation at Genting Highland.
* Airport transfers as per the itinerary.
* Breakfast at hotel, lunch & diner at local Indian
* All sightseeing in Singapore & Malaysia as per the itinerary.
* Entrance charge as per the tour programme.
Price does not include:
* Personal expenses like telephone calls, miners water, laundry, Tips etc....
* Above package price does not includes any items “Not mentioned” in price includes.
Terms & Conditions:
* No Refunds can be made for Flight Package Tour.
* Gambling, Entrance & other charges for gambling, shopping, Bar & Restaurant bill (other than we provided food), Medical insurance are excluded in the package price.
* The company wi8ll effect subsequent changes to the Tour Programme, if any so required.
* Original passport with Six months validity (from the departure date) should be handed over to our office before 45 days of the departure date.
For Singapore & Malaysian Visa: 08 numbers colour passport size photographs (white back ground, Zoom size & Matt finish) are required.